IOSH Working Safely Training for your Staff
A basic guide to workplace health and safety
IOSH Working Safely is an essential short course designed to help companies in all industries boost their health and safety performance and staff motivation.
It's aimed at employees of all levels, giving them an awareness of hazard and risk in the workplace and how their everyday behaviours contributes to the health and safety of others.
|IOSH Working Safely Course Key Facts
||Multiple choice test and hazard spotting activity
Why train your staff in health and safety?
- Reduced costs and increased productivity with fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
- Improved safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures across your company.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
IOSH Working Safely introduces learners to the basics of good health and safety. They'll learn about why health and safety is important and the root, underlying and direct factors that contribute to an accident.
They'll also cover the risk assessment process and a range of common hazards so that they can confidently and proactively identify and minimise risk in their own workplace.
Who is IOSH Working Safely for?
- Companies in all industries who want to create a focused approach to health and safety across the board.
- Employees at all levels who need to have a basic understanding of health and safety in the workplace.
What does the course cover?
The course is split into 4 modules and covers:
- Why health and safety is important
- The difference between hazards and risks
- Hazard identification
- The importance of safety performance within the workplace and how to improve it
Read the full IOSH Working Safely syllabus.
How is the course assessed?
Learners must complete a 10 question multiple-choice assessment and hazard spotting activity at the end of the course.
Flexible, cost effective training for your staff
Our accredited online courses offer a convenient and easy way for you to train your staff in health and safety without disrupting day-to-day activities.
- Significant discounts on group bookings.
- Modern, interactive learning developed by our team of learning designers, subject matter experts and multimedia developers.
- Easy to use, award-winning software.
- Relevant workplace scenarios using multimedia-rich activities.
- Ongoing account management from your personal account manager.
- Support from our e-learning team on all aspects of the course.
- Time-saving reports for managers with personalised dashboard for staff progress.
- Individual and group progress
- Detailed analysis of course assessments
- Time spent on the course
- Course completion and marks achieved