IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation
Do You Need a Health & Safety Course for Staff Working in Aviation?
IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation provides an excellent understanding of airside and landside health and safety management issues for people working in this highly regulated sector. Employees who complete this unique certificate shows companies' commitment to health and safety with an internationally recognised certificate for this sector.
IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation provides an understanding of their responsibilities and the skills to manage health and safety issues within the workplace and assist employers to comply with the requirements of CAP642.
- It is a 4 day classroom course
- Assessment is a multiple choice test and a workplace assignment
- On successful completion you will have an internationally recognised IOSH approved certificate
Who is IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation for?
It is for staff in a line management or supervisory role for companies involved in airside and landside operations.
What is covered in the course?
The IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation course content covers:
- An introduction to Managing Safely in Aviation
- Health and safety responsibilities and accountabilities
- How to assess and control hazards and risks effectively common to the aviation sector
- Accident and incident investigation
- Measuring health and safety performance
This health & safety aviation course covers issues including the ramp, aircraft turnaround, baggage handling / loading, mechanical equipment operations within the apron area, fuel and maintenance, catering, check-in, security and retail.
Course Assessment and IOSH Certificate
There is a 45 minute multiple choice test at the end of the course and a workplace health and safety risk assessment assignment. It must be completed within 2 weeks of doing the test in order to pass. On successful completion of the assessment you will get an IOSH Certificate.
Successful completion of IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation will ensure that, as managers, they meet their responsibilities for health and safety in the aviation and airport sector. Find out how this certificate will help you meet your responsibilities in Turkey.