IOSH Courses in Malaysia
Looking for a basic, certified health & safety course for employees in Malaysia?
With the growth in IOSH members across Malaysia, IOSH training courses provide staff with the essentials of health and safety. Organisations in any sector can demonstrate a commitment to good standards of health and safety and enjoy the business benefits.
Why should I take an IOSH course?
- Short health and safety courses to suit different levels
- For employees at all levels to meet their basic health and safety responsibilities in their job
- Are internationally recognised, approved by the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (IOSH)
Astutis is an IOSH approved course provider and successfully trains thousands of employees each year enabling organisations to achieve their health, safety and environmental goals.
- IOSH Managing Safely: IOSH Managing Safely is the flagship course for the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). It is a basic health and safety qualification that educates learners on important safety topics and core responsibilities, and guides managerial and supervisory staff through the assessment and reaction to hazardous situations.
- IOSH Working Safely: IOSH Working Safely is an essential short course for employees of organisations in any industry sector who need a grounding in health and safety. It is an international safety certificate based on best practice and provides an awareness of general workplace hazards and focuses on why health and safety is important to the wellbeing of individual workers and those around them.
- IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors: The IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors course is essential for those in corporate positions looking to display exemplary understanding in health and safety. The course is designed to help those at the top of a company recognise the importance of health and safety and how their attitudes can trickle down the company ladder and positively influence your business.
Find out which is the best IOSH course for you
If your organisation is based in Malaysia and you need to find out more about the best course for you or your staff to develop health and safety standards, IOSH courses offer an ideal solution.
Popular IOSH courses
What IOSH courses are available in Malaysia?
IOSH Working Safely and IOSH Managing Safely are available via e-learning or, if you have 6 or more employees, training can take place at your organisation in Malaysia.
Which is the best IOSH training course for me?
It depends on your level of responsibility in your workplace. IOSH Working Safely is a short course for staff at all levels and provides a basic understanding of their health and safety responsibilities at work. IOSH Managing Safely is for employees who have line management responsibilities for health and safety. For more advice on which course to choose, please get in touch today.
Where can I study an IOSH course in Malaysia?
You can study IOSH courses anywhere via e-learning provided you have an internet connection and technical device such as a PC, tablet/iPad or smartphone. Alternatively if you have a group of employees, we can deliver IOSH courses at your organisation. Contact us about training at your organisation.
Why choose IOSH health and safety training?
IOSH approved health and safety courses offer organisations basic internationally recognised certificates suitable for employees who need an introduction or team management understanding of health and safety. It provides an opportunity to join IOSH, the world's largest professional health and safety membership organisation.
Are IOSH courses recognised across Malaysia?
Yes. They are internationally recognised health and safety certificates relevant to working life and based on best practice. Astutis has delivered multiple courses to delegates in India and across Asia. IOSH is the world's largest professional health and safety membership organisation with an increase in members across Malaysia.