We’d just like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to everyone who joined us to make this year’s Intersec another huge success.
The world’s leading trade fair for Security, Safety and Fire Protection welcomed over 1,300 visitors to the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. Managing Director Steve Terry and head of the new Dubai office, Alastair Park were delighted to meet so many current and future delegates on our newly designed, bigger stand.
Intersec continues to grow year on year, showcasing the highest standard of security and protection products that cater to all industries. This year’s highlights included:
- Innovative new products across 7 Groups including; Safety and Health, Commercial Security, Smart Home, Information Security, Fire & Rescue, Homeland Security & Policing and Perimeter & Physical Security
- 4 Specialised Pavilions, including a Job and Career Pavilion which put visitors face-to-face with leading employers looking for quality candidates across the security and safety industry
- 13 Country Pavilions: Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Korea, Pakistan, Singapore, Taiwan, UK and USA
- A selection of value-added conferences running alongside the exhibition, covering Fire Safety, Critical Infrastructure & Cyber Security and Security Industry Regulation
- An Outdoor Demo Area which featured, for the first time, a live demonstration of Drones at a brand new Drone Zone
Alastair Park, Sales and Office Manager for the Middle East commented:
"We had a fantastic time at this year’s Intersec. The commitment in developing health and safety across the region really came through in the high standard of products and services on display. It was great to meet so many professionals from such a wide range of industries and catch up with our clients to hear how they’ve been getting on”
For more highlights on the Intersec Exhibition, head on over to the Intersec website. We hope to see you all there again next year!
See more of our photos from Intersec 2017 on our Facebook page.