IOSH Courses in Europe
Looking for a basic, certified health & safety course for your employees?
With the growth in IOSH members across Europe, IOSH training courses provide staff with the essentials of health and safety. Organisations in any sector can demonstrate a commitment to good standards of health and safety and enjoy the business benefits with this certificate.
Why should I take an IOSH course?
- Short health and safety courses to suit different levels
- For employees at all levels to meet their basic health and safety responsibilities in their job
- Are internationally recognised, approved by the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (IOSH)
Astutis is an IOSH approved course provider and successfully trains thousands of employees each year enabling organisations to achieve their health, safety and environmental goals.
- IOSH Managing Safely: IOSH Managing Safely is the flagship course for the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). It is a basic health and safety qualification that educates learners on important safety topics and core responsibilities, and guides managerial and supervisory staff through the assessment and reaction to hazardous situations.
- IOSH Working Safely: IOSH Working Safely is an essential short course for employees of organisations in any industry sector who need a grounding in health and safety. It is an international safety certificate based on best practice and provides an awareness of general workplace hazards and focuses on why health and safety is important to the wellbeing of individual workers and those around them.
- IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors: The IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors course is essential for those in corporate positions looking to display exemplary understanding in health and safety. The course is designed to help those at the top of a company recognise the importance of health and safety and how their attitudes can trickle down the company ladder and positively influence your business.
Popular IOSH courses
What IOSH courses are available in Europe?
IOSH Working Safely and IOSH Managing Safely are available via e-learning or, if you have 6 or more employees, training can take place at your organisation in Europe. IOSH Managing Safely in Aviation is available as an in-company training option delivered at your organisation's premises, wherever you are.
Why choose IOSH health and safety training?
IOSH approved health and safety courses offer organisations basic internationally recognised certificates suitable for employees who need an introduction or team management understanding of health and safety. It provides an opportunity to join IOSH, the world's largest professional health and safety membership organisation.
Are IOSH courses recognised across Europe?
Yes. They are internationally recognised health and safety certificates relevant to working life and best practice and Astutis regularly delivers these course across Europe. IOSH is the world's largest professional health and safety membership organisation with an increase in members across Europe.