September 17-20 plays host to the CSSE Professional Development Conference 2017 at the World Trade and Convention Centre, Halifax, NS.
This year’s event, ‘Health and Safety in a Challenging World – Leading Beyond Compliance’ is Canada’s must-attend safety event and will challenge your thinking, enhance your effectiveness in the field and help you to make powerful partnerships with fellow health, safety and environmental professionals from around the world.
The best speakers (both national and international and based on extensive knowledge and experience), have been selected for this year’s conference. CSSE have also incorporated a mental health ‘stream’ into this year’s event (sessions with a mental health focus are identified with a green ribbon in the conference brochure).
This year’s sessions have been designed to expand knowledge and provide practical insight into new and emerging issues in order to provide OHS professionals with the tools, information and resources to navigate emerging issues in the industry at all levels of their career. Session topics will include leadership, training, culture, safety management systems and more.
Delivered by international experts in their field including:
- Walter Bond, Premier Expert on Peak Performance;
- David Coletto, Marketing Research Leader | Expert on Canadian Public Affairs and Millennials;
- Jessica Holmes, Celebrated Comedian | Author | Mental Health Advocate; and
- Allan Hawco, Acclaimed Actor | Creator, Producer and Star of Republic of Doyle.
2017’s leading interactive and engaging education and networking opportunity will see:
- 4 powerful keynote sessions
- an expanded programme of 9 half day (CPD) workshops
- 30 concurrent sessions
- a dedicated stream focusing on mental health
This year’s event promises to be the best professional development event of 2017. Offering practical tools and applications to enhance health and safety programmes in a changing workplace, don’t miss your opportunity to attend.