IOSH Managing Safely Canada
Do You Need a Health and Safety Course for Employees?
IOSH Managing Safely is a basic risk management health and safety certificate for employees. It will enable organisations across Canada to demonstrate a commitment to health and safety standards based on best international practice which is important for the reputation of organisations.
IOSH Managing Safely Course Overview
IOSH Managing Safely is a market-leading awareness course for Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders. It gives learners the skills and confidence to tackle everyday health and safety issues and improve performance in their workplace.
The course covers key concepts including health and safety regulation, management systems, ERIC SP, common hazards, and reporting.
Who is IOSH Managing Safely for?
IOSH Managing Safely is for anyone in a line management or supervisory role who is in charge of ensuring good health and safety within their team and workplace on a day-to-day basis. It's suitable for all organisations across the Middle East.
What does IOSH Managing Safely cover?
The course is split into 7 modules and covers:
- Module 1: An introduction to health and safety
- Module 2: Assessing risk
- Module 3: Controlling risk
- Module 4: Understanding Manager's responsibilities
- Module 5: Understanding hazards
- Module 6: Investigating accidents and incidents
- Module 7: Measuring performance
How is IOSH Managing Safely assessed?
Learners must complete two assessments to pass the course:
- A multiple-choice, knowledge-based online test taken at the end of the course.
- A practical, skill-based risk assessment task submitted within 2 weeks of completing the online test.
IOSH Managing Safely Study Options
We have a range of IOSH Managing Safely courses to suit your timescale and budget:
- Online: our market-leading, interactive training. Ideal for individual learners or large groups of staff.
- OnlinePlus+: our market-leading online course with added support features. Great for large groups of staff on a tight deadline.
- Virtual: engaging tutor-led training delivered online. Perfect for anyone who wants traditional training without the travel.
- In-company: tutor-led training delivered at a location of your choice. Perfect for smaller groups of traditional learners.
Why is IOSH Managing Safely so popular?
IOSH Managing Safely helps create safe and healthy workplaces with the following benefits:
- Reduced risk and greater productivity with fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
- Improved organisation-wide safety culture and appreciation of safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve health and safety in the workplace.
- Enhanced reputation with customers and shareholders showing a dedication to the health and safety of workers and the public.
IOSH Managing Safely has become a more popular health and safety certificate across Canada with an increase in members of IOSH, the largest international health and safety membership organisation for health and safety practitioners.
Choose how you want to learn