IOSH Managing Safely in Australasia
Do You Need a Health and Safety Course for Employees in Australasia?
IOSH Managing Safely is a basic risk management health and safety certificate for employees. It enables organisations in countries across Australasia to demonstrate a commitment to health and safety standards based on best international practice which is important for the reputation of organisations.
IOSH Managing Safely is for managers in organisations of any size or sector who need an understanding of the health & safety issues in the workplace. This risk assessment based course provides managers and team leaders with the knowledge and skills to manage the health and safety of staff effectively.
- It is an online course (16-24 hours) or a 4-day in-company classroom course for staff
- Assessment is a multiple choice test and a workplace assignment
- On successful completion you will have an internationally recognised IOSH approved certificate
What is covered in the IOSH Managing Safely Course?
- Health and safety responsibilities and accountabilities
- How to assess and control hazards and risks effectively
- Accident and incident investigation
- Measuring health and safety performance
- Course Assessment and IOSH Certificate
There is a 45 minute multiple choice test at the end of the course and a workplace health and safety risk assessment assignment. It must be completed within 2 weeks of doing the test, in order to pass. On successful completion of the assessment you will get an IOSH Certificate.
IOSH Managing Safely has become a more popular health and safety certificate in countries across Australasia with an increase in members of IOSH, the largest international health and safety membership organisation for health and safety practitioners.
For more detailed information read the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus by clicking here