Need to make the most of your revision time?
The NEBOSH International Diploma is a challenging course for those tackling it and successfully achieving this qualification is what sets professionals apart from the rest.
Having committed a considerable amount of time and effort and money, successfully achieving your qualification will be paramount - and we want to help all our delegates to realise their goals. It is for this reason that we have developed online revision webinars that are free at all Astutis distance and online learning delegates to help in exam preparation.
NEBOSH National Diploma support webinars have been running for some time and have garnered great feedback. Now Astutis is set to open the sessions up and widen the support already provided by making the sessions accessible to international distance and e-learners from June 2016 onwards.
Helen Hodges, Head of the online Learning and Development Team said:
"The NEBOSH Diploma webinars have been extremely well attended and we have receieved fabulous feedback. It is great to be able to open these sessions up to our international students who have already been achieving fantastic results. I am pleased that we are able to offer the same level of support globally and who knows, we might see Astutis International Diploma students bettering their results which were already recorded as much as 25% above the average recently!"
- Each webinar last for a duration 1 hour 30 minutes approximately
- Webinars take place in June and December prior to NEBOSH exams
- Sessions are hosted real-time on Adobe Connect
Structured on-line revision sessions
Our online revision sessions will re-cap on the more challenging topics covered in Units A to C of the NEBOSH International Diploma course and review exam questions in a live webinar classroom experience led by our experienced tutors who are also NEBOSH Diploma Examiners. The webinars have been structure to complement a delegate's revision and are an ideal way of helping students prepare for your exams.
- Gain further insight into key topics per Unit that learners find more challenging
- Exam preparation and revision, reviewing specific exam questions around the topic
- A classroom experience with an experienced tutor on hand and interaction with other NEBOSH Diploma delegates
- Participate in presentations and discussions
- Ask questions and gain feedback
- Download a copy of the presentation and access the recording online as often as needed right up until the exam
Please note, the webinars are not substitute teaching sessions about that topic, but revision sessions designed to consolidate knowledge and re-cap. You will be expected to have a good level of knowledge about the subject already.
If you would like more information on Astutis revision webinars, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our knowledgable course advisory team.