- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- Planning Supervision Certificate.
- City & Guilds 7306 Audit and Further Education Teaching Certificate.
- Noise Assessment Competent Person Certificate.
- Fire Brigade Risk Assessment & Fire Fighting Course.
- CDM Co-ordinator training.
- Site Manager Safety Training Scheme Course (CITB).
- Inspection & Use of Safety Harnesses.
- Abrasive Wheels Instructor course.
- Manual Handling Train the Trainer course.
- Scaffold Tower Erection (CITB).
- CIEH Intermediate Food Safety Certificate
- CMIOSH Charted Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
Chris was a production manager before getting involved with health and safety in 1995. During his career, he has predominantly worked within health and safety management roles for blue-chip international manufacturing companies as well as within the Construction industry where he carried out construction risk assessments and method statements in addition to health and safety audits, plans and noise assessments and health and safety training. During this period, Chris passed the exams to gain entry into the Association of Planning Supervisors (APS) to assist in his role as planning supervisor which included; working with designers, clients and contractors, setting up safe systems of work and undertaking risk assessments and site inspections.
As a Chartered Safety Practitioner, Chris has been providing health and safety training and consultancy for International clients for over 10 years. As a NEBOSH examiner, he considerable experience in the delivery of the full NEBOSH suite of courses including the NEBOSH International Diploma and NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety, having taught in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Oman, France, Germany and Turkey. Chris also delivers the complete range of IOSH courses from Safety for Senior Executives through to Managing and Working Safely ,as well as more specific courses such as CDM training, Management of Contractors, Risk Assessment, Accident Investigation.
Chris has in-depth experience of working closely with clients across a wide range of industry sectors and has been involved in the development and delivery of many tailored training solutions, for some of the largest international employers including BAE Systems, YANPET, Babcock, E.ON, Saint Gobain, Petrolum Development Oman (PDO), Jotun and Informa Group.