NEBOSH International Diploma Course Canada
Want to Get Ahead in Health and Safety?
The NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is the mark of a health and safety professional and is recognised by employers across the globe.
The the number of people choosing this qualification in Canada continues to grow and holders of this valued qualification will have better career prospects and more opportunities in the field of health and safety.
The NEBOSH International Diploma builds on the content covered in the NEBOSH International General Certificate.
- The NEBOSH International Diploma is split into 4 units which are assessed individually
- The classroom course is 6 weeks long - 3 units of 10 days each
- There are 3 half day exams
- You must complete an 8,000 word work-based project
What is covered?
- Unit IA: Managing health and safety
- Unit IB: Hazardous agents in the workplace
- Unit IC: Workplace and work equipment safety
- Unit DNI: Application of health and safety theory and practice
Who is the NEBOSH International Diploma Course for?
The NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety qualification has been designed for:
- professional health and safety advisers
- environmental practitioners who wish to complete a post-graduate level industry recognised qualification.
Why take the NEBOSH International Diploma qualification?
Achieving your NEBOSH International Diploma will set you apart as an industry professional. Holding this recognised health and safety qualification means:
- You can demonstrate your professional qualifications with the letters ‘IDipNEBOSH’ after your name
- You will hold a qualification that meets academic requirements for Graduate Membership of IOSH (GradIOSH) which is a first step to becoming a Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner (CMIOSH)
- You will have a qualification that is also accepted by the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as meeting the academic requirements for full membership (MIIRSM) and will let you progress to MSc programmes
Click here to read the full NEBOSH International Diploma Syllabus
NEBOSH Diploma Revision Webinars
Included in your NEBOSH International Diploma course are a series of 10 online revision webinars to complement your learning. An ideal way to help you prepare for your exams, the sessions will re-cap on the more challenging topics covered in Units A to D as well as review exam questions in a live webinar classroom experience led by our experienced tutors and NEBOSH Examiners.
Click for more information on the revision webinars.
We Have a Course that will Suit Your Learning Style and Budget
In Canada, Astutis offers the NEBOSH International Diploma via 3 different learning methods:
A better qualified workforce means fewer lives lost, fewer injuries and greater protection from environmental damage. Holders of the NEBOSH International Diploma will demonstrate professional competence and a clear commitment to gaining a recognised health and safety qualification and improving standards in organisations in the USA.
Get in touch today about your NEBOSH International Diploma course.