CDM (2015) in Practice
In-depth CDM Training on CDM 2015 Regulations and Roles
The CDM (Construction Design & Management) 2015 regulations replace CDM 2007. Study online or in the classroom and make sure you have the knowledge to effectively discharge your CDM duties.
|CDM in Practice (2015) Key Facts
||1 hour open-book exam
Who is the course for?
This CDM in Practice training course is targeted at people working in the key roles as defined in CDM 2015 and their new responsibilities. It is also suitable for those whose function requires a detailed understanding of these roles and new responsibilities.
Take a look at our CDM online course or ask about our in-company training option
What is covered in this CDM training?
On the CDM 2015 in Practice course you will cover the following:
- In-depth explanation of the new CDM Regulations 2015 and how to interpret the key elements
- Legal responsibilities of the new CDM Regulations 2015 on the duty holders
- Detailed insight into the practical interactions between the five duty holders
- Health and safety requirements for construction sites
- Required documentation
Benefits of taking your CDM course with Astutis
- Bring your knowledge up-to-date
- Gain the ability to become compliant with CDM 2015
- Fully understand the new CDM regulations on this in-depth CDM course
- Develop a practical understanding: learn how to put in practice what you cover
- Learn more effectively with our interactive, discussion and workshop based courses
- Expert tutor support with experience in the construction sector
- Introduction to CDM 2015 and interpretation of: Scope, application, and key terminology; Codes of Practice; Industry guidance
- Clients' new duties and responsibilities
- The specific duties of and practical interactive duties of planning, managing, co-ordinating between the five duty holders, which are: Client, Principal Designer, Designer, Principal Contractor, Contractor
- Overview of the general health and safety requirements for all construction sites
- Key documentation: Notification, Pre-construction information, Construction phase plan, Health and safety file
Assessment and certification
After you have taken your CDM course an assessment is required. This assessment comprises of a short multiple choice test.
Upon successful completion you can download your certificate to gain your CDM training certification.
The CDM online course is fully certified and offers the same certificate as a CDM classroom course.
How to start your CDM training
Get up-to-date on CDM 2015 Regulations - contact us today:
What's the difference between CDM Awareness and CDM in Practice
is a 1
day introductory course for in-company training covering essential information on the CDM Regulations 2015. CDM in Practice
is a 2
day classroom course (run in-company
and also available online
) which provides a more detailed understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015 and the legal responsibilities of the 5 duty holders.
Discuss the best option for you and your organisation with a course advisor today!
How can I study the CDM in Practice course?
Study your CDM course via
Online learning - learn at your own pace and in your own time, with online software and full tutor support or In-company for groups of employees at your organisation - we will come to you to tailor learning materials and save on the cost of training multiple delegates.
Discuss with a Course Advisor the best option for you and your organisation today!
When will I receive my results and course certificate?
If you complete the classroom CDM in Practice course, you should receive the results and, provided you have passed, your certificate up to 2 to 4 weeks after the course.