Astutis is pleased to announce a new partnership with leading Quality Assurance service provider, Intertek, which will see the NEBOSH International General Certificate and NEBOSH International Oil and Gas Certificate classroom courses available to clients in Abu Dhabi.
Intertek, provides Total Quality Assurance services to industries worldwide. With a network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices in more than 100 countries, they strive to deliver innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for their customers’ operations and supply chains.
Sales and Office Manager for the Middle East, Alastair Park, commented:
“We’re thrilled to be able to extend our NEBOSH courses to clients in Abu Dhabi. There have been continuous developments in health and safety in recent years, with organisations now recognising it as being crucial to business success. This partnership will allow us to extend these developments further across the Abu Dhabi region, with quality, internationally respected health and safety training.”
Our NEBOSH International General Certificate and NEBOSH International Oil and Gas Certificate Classroom courses will be held at Intertek’s quality venues across Abu Dhabi. Delegates will benefit from:
- Lively training comprising case studies, group discussions, workplace scenarios and problem solving
- Comprehensive course notes and study materials developed by experts at Astutis
- Ongoing expert support from experienced NEBOSH tutors who are also examiners
- Exam preparation with past exam questions, mock exams and revision guides
- Lunch and refreshments each day of your course
- Excellent course venue