Astutis is pleased to announce that for the first time, it will be exhibiting at OSH Expo Africa in 2015.
A 3-day trade exhibition for those working within health and safety in South Africa and the wider African region, the Occupational Safety & Health Expo Africa (A-OSH Expo) promises to be an excellent platform for showcasing products and services to assist companies in achieving safer working practices in line with regulatory demands internationally.
At Astutis, we have seen African markets demonstrating a greater investment in workplace health and safety and we are delighted to be in attendance at this key industry event.
2015's exhibition is scheduled between the 12th and 14th May at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg and will feature free-to-attend topical keynote seminars, over 70 exhibitors and is set to attract in excess of 2,000 prominent industry figures.
If you are planning on visiting OSH-Africa this year, key members of our international team, along with MD Steve Terry, will be delighted to discuss your training needs or those of your staff. If you would like to book an appointment, please email email@example.com or drop by stand C8a over the course of the 3 days.
See us on stand C8a to:
- Talk through your health, safety and environmental training and consultancy needs with our experts
- Experience our market leading international NEBOSH and IOSH accredited online courses
- Find out about the benefits of our successful classroom courses at locations near you
- Enter into our prize-draw to win a FREE NEBOSH IGC online course or enter here
- Collect your FREE copy of our exams and revision guide!
Should you wish to arrange multiple meetings, why not take a look at the event’s Global Meetings Programme to ensure you are matched with the correct supplier - this will open in March.
We look forward to meeting you at Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg in May!