IOSH Managing Safely Turkey
Do You Need a Health and Safety Course for Employees?
IOSH Managing Safely is a basic risk management health and safety certificate for employees. It enables organisations in across Turkey to demonstrate a commitment to health and safety standards based on best international practice which is important for the reputation of organisations.
IOSH Managing Safely is for managers who need an understanding of the health, safety and environmental issues in the workplace. It is a basic international health and safety certification providing managers and supervisors with the knowledge and skills to manage the health and safety of staff within their remit effectively.
- It is a 4 day classroom course or 16-24 hour e-learning course
- Assessment is a multiple choice test and a workplace assignment
- On successful completion you will have an internationally recognised IOSH accredited certificate
Who is IOSH Managing Safely for?
It is for staff in a line management, supervisory or team leader role in any size of organisation in any sector.
What is covered in the IOSH Managing Safely Course?
The IOSH Managing Safely course content covers:
- Health and safety responsibilities and accountabilities
- How to assess and control hazards and risks effectively
- Accident and incident investigation
- Measuring health and safety performance
- How to protect the environment
Course Assessment and IOSH Certificate
There is a 45 minute multiple choice test at the end of the course and a workplace health and safety risk assessment assignment. It must be completed within 2 weeks of doing the test, in order to pass. On successful completion of the assessment you will get an IOSH Certificate.
IOSH Managing Safely has become a more popular health and safety certificate across Turkey with an increase in members of IOSH, the largest international health and safety membership organisation for health and safety practitioners.
For more detailed information read the IOSH Managing Safely syllabus by clicking here